Spokane International Airport: https://spokaneairports.net
Directions from Spokane, WA, to Nelson, BC:
* Take Hwy 2 north from Spokane
* Then Hwy 211
* Keep going north from Hwy 211 to Hwy 20
* Hwy 20 turns into Hwy 31
* Your border crossing is just past Metaline Falls on Hwy 31. It is called Nelway.
Please note: this border crossing is open between 8am-8pm daily. Click for more border info.
* After Nelway the highway turns into Hwy 6
* Follow Hwy 6 to Nelson, BC
We recommend renting a car for the week from Spokane (see airport link for options) and drive through Nelway Border Crossing. This way your travel can be flexible and you can stop as often as you like. We do have safe parking at our office location in Meadow Creek for your vehicle.
There are many hotels close to the Spokane airport, you can view them here.
The drive from Spokane to Nelson is about 3-4 hours, depending. Nelson is a beautiful historic town that has a lot to offer guests.
For a listing of amenities in Nelson, please see Nelson-Meadow Creek under the heading Driving Directions